Changing Chart Colors in Object Editor Based on a condition

Because my many to many relationship has too many links, I have to make my chart within the object view editor. (not sure if there is another way) However, how do I make it so if a value is above 80 on my chart, it changes to a different color? I want one bar on my chart to be a certain color. I attempted to change the YAML to make a different color, but no luck.

Thanks

YAML config:

colors: - result: pick_any_value (obj) color: type: conditional condition: - if: 'value > 80' then: green - else: yellow - {}

Question originally asked by Foundry_Users
on Stack Overflow: (palantir foundry - Changing Chart Colors in Object Editor Based on a condition - Stack Overflow)

I think there are two separate things going on here: (1) the limit on many-to-many search-around results; (2) creating a chart with the particular display properties you want.

For (1), in general I would advise that you use the newer, more performant and more scalable OSv2 instead of OSv1 for the ontology backing store. This should let you do larger scale search-arounds. That said, I suspect the warning message you received is application-specific and not a result of the backing store used for these objects types and link types.

For (2) the only way I can think of doing the color-by-threshold in the ontology layer is to use a Vega Plot in Quiver. That gives you a tremendous amount of customizability. You would then put that chart in a Quiver dashboard and embed that dashboard in the Workshop app.

Answer originally provided by Ontologize on Stack Overflow: palantir foundry - Changing Chart Colors in Object Editor Based on a condition - Stack Overflow