I am unable to connect with Snowflake Data Source

I Am unable to Figure Out what’s going on here. I have given the Correct unique Identifier and database and Schema, and I have also added the required egress policies, which are of Snowflake with the correct port number, but I am getting java.lang.Throwable:Network transport failure error Can someone help me resolve

this error

It will be hard to help with out the logs. Are you able to share them? click “see details” to get a snippet of the logs. A couple things come to mind to debug:

1. Can you verify that these credentials and connection details allow you to connect to Snowflake via the Snowflake CLI or another tool? For example, a DB GUI client?
  2. Did you actually set up a Snowflake connection? The name “Amazon_O2C” suggests maybe not?
  3. On the Snowflake side, have you permitted incoming connection requests from Foundry?

The explorer command failed to run:
java.lang.Throwable:Network transport failure
com.palantir.conjure.java.dialogue.serde.DefaultClients.block(DefaultClients.java:142)
com.palantir.conjure.java.dialogue.serde.DefaultClients.callBlocking(DefaultClients.java:76)
com.palantir.magritte.cloud.explorer.CloudSourceExplorationServiceBlocking$1.getExplorationResponse(CloudSourceExplorationServiceBlocking.java:74)
com.palantir.magritte.coordinator.command.CloudSourceExplorationRequestMapper$1.subtype(CloudSourceExplorationRequestMapper.java:101)
com.palantir.magritte.coordinator.command.CloudSourceExplorationRequestMapper$1.subtype(CloudSourceExplorationRequestMapper.java:61)
com.palantir.magritte.bridge.command.SourceExplorationCommand.map(SourceExplorationCommand.java:50)
com.palantir.magritte.coordinator.command.CloudSourceExplorationRequestMapper.getCloudSourceExplorationResponse(CloudSourceExplorationRequestMapper.java:61)
com.palantir.magritte.coordinator.command.SourceExplorerCommandRunner.getCloudRunExplorerResponse(SourceExplorerCommandRunner.java:131)
com.palantir.magritte.coordinator.command.SourceExplorerCommandRunner.lambda$getExplorerResponseForSourceWithReadyRuntime$1(SourceExplorerCommandRunner.java:104)
com.palantir.magritte.store.source.api.RuntimePlatformResponse$VisitorBuilder$1.visitCloud(RuntimePlatformResponse.java:175)
com.palantir.magritte.store.source.api.RuntimePlatformResponse$CloudWrapper.accept(RuntimePlatformResponse.java:297)
com.palantir.magritte.store.source.api.RuntimePlatformResponse.accept(RuntimePlatformResponse.java:70)
com.palantir.magritte.coordinator.command.SourceExplorerCommandRunner.getExplorerResponseForSourceWithReadyRuntime(SourceExplorerCommandRunner.java:88)
com.palantir.magritte.coordinator.command.SourceExplorerCommandRunner.getExplorerResponseForSource(SourceExplorerCommandRunner.java:79)
com.palantir.magritte.coordinator.resources.TableBasedSourceExplorationResource.getTablesCacheLoader(TableBasedSourceExplorationResource.java:217)
com.github.benmanes.caffeine.cache.CacheLoader.lambda$asyncLoad$0(CacheLoader.java:103)
java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1768)
com.palantir.tracing.Tracers$TracingAwareRunnable.run(Tracers.java:584)
com.palantir.tritium.metrics.TaggedMetricsExecutorService$TaggedMetricsRunnable.run(TaggedMetricsExecutorService.java:142)
com.palantir.nylon.threads.RenamingExecutorService$RenamingRunnable.run(RenamingExecutorService.java:92)
org.jboss.threads.EnhancedViewExecutor$EnhancedViewExecutorRunnable.run(EnhancedViewExecutor.java:501)
org.jboss.threads.ContextHandler$1.runWith(ContextHandler.java:18)
org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$Task.doRunWith(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:2516)
org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$Task.run(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:2495)
org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.run(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1521)
com.palantir.tritium.metrics.TaggedMetricsThreadFactory$InstrumentedTask.run(TaggedMetricsThreadFactory.java:94)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:840)

I have attached the required details

Well, one thing that is incorrect is that your account identifier is not a url. It’s just the first two strings with the connecting hyphen.

Double check all your configuration values are correct.

Also, it doesn’t look like you’ve specified a warehouse. That may cause issues too.

I updated the name It worked Thanks for your Help